Descendant from Godric, the dragonkin are the end result of thousands of years of evolution and adaptation from their original, gargantuan size. (Though they haven’t lost much in the way of strength…) Dragonkin are also one of the only civilized races to lack a comprehensive understanding of common.RACIAL TRAITS
- Average Height: 6´ 2˝–6´ 8˝
- Average Weight: 220–320 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Draconic, Elven
- Skill Bonuses: +2 History, +2 Intimidate
- Dragonkin Fury: When you’re bloodied, you gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and all defenses. At 11th level, this increases to a +2 bonus. At 21st level, this increases to a +3 bonus.
- Draconic Heritage: Your healing surge value is equal to one-quarter of your maximum hit points + your Constitution modifier, and you gain an additional +1 to all defenses until the end of your next turn whenever you expend your Second Wind.
- Dragon Hide: +1 to all defenses. At 11th level, this increases to a +2 bonus. At 21st level, this increases to a +3 bonus.
- Dragon Breath: You can use dragon breath as an encounter power.